Páginas

miércoles, 15 de enero de 2014

Events coming up!

Good evening,

Bear with me this week since it is very ectic with new job :)

As for the events I promised, here they are!

For the fashionistas: from Friday the 17th till Sunday the 27th of January you can enjoy the latest trends at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. There are different events (conferences, catwalk shows, exhibitions, etc.) so make sure to check their website if you don´t want to miss a thing.

For those people who would like to receive some flowers, pick them up yourself!! On Saturday 18 you will be able to pick up your own tulips at the Dam in Amsterdam since it is National Tulip Day...when I read this things I think to myself, so, I am really living in Holland. It starts at 13:10.

And also the sporters can enjoy the Vondelparkloop, this time for the 40th time. There are three distances (3.5, 6.7 and 10km) and two days (Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th) so no excuses!

Saludos,

Irene




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario