Páginas

jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013

Good excuse

Good morning,

I don´t have to try hard to make an excuse for not posting yesterday, today is my birthday!!!! good enough? I hope so...

The sun is shinning so I will head out to the Albert Cuyp market (for those of you who don´t know it, this market is close to the museumplein and the Heineken experience) I love going there because you can find lots of fresh fruit and veggies, bread, flowers, cheese, etc. And I will get some cake as well (as if you didn´t know me :)

As for the ones planning for the weekend I recommend 24H Noord an initiative to show what´s going on in each neighborhood, focused this time on the other side of the IJ river. 



Think of music, brunches, activities for kids, etc. Interested? check http://www.iamsterdam.com/en-GB/experience/what-to-do/whats-on/event-guide/october/24hnoord/programme




Saludos,

Irene

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario